About the Academie voor Coaching en Counselling (ACC)
The ACC offers courses in which people can discover and develop their talents, and learn to use their skills to guide others in their process.
Our Dutch training programme takes place in various cities in the Netherlands. Our English programme is currently being offered in Amstelveen (near Amsterdam). We also provide a Live Online Practical Training course, available in Dutch and English, which offers you the possibility to learn from the comfort of your own home: the trainer teaches you and your fellow students coach and counsel skills via the webcam.
In addition to our basic skills programme, we offer several specialisation programmes and a wide range of shorter-term courses, in which you can learn more about various themes and coaching methods. All our specialisation programmes and courses are currently only available in Dutch.
On an international level, we offer training courses for counsellors and coaches in Surinam.
Why choose the ACC:
- Experience in training coaches and counsellors since 1996.
- Option to study in class or online: we offer both classroom courses and Live Online Training courses, so you can learn to coach/counsel from anywhere in the world, while still having access to a trainer and a study group to practice with.
- All ACC-teachers are experts in the field: you will learn from experienced trainers/coaches/counsellors, who can draw upon their own experience and use topical cases from their own practice.
- We believe in a personal approach, both in class and in the contact between students and the employees of the ACC.
- Payment in instalments is possible (as long as the amount due has been paid in full before the start of the programme/course).
- Our courses are exempt from BTW (Dutch VAT).