About the Academie voor Coaching en Counselling (ACC)
The ACC offers training programmes in which people can discover and develop their talents, and learn to use their skills to guide others in their process.
Our training programmes take place in various cities in the Netherlands, or in a live online setting. On an international level, we offer training courses for coaches and counsellors in Surinam (in Dutch).
In the Netherlands, we offer a two-year training programme in English, in which we teach you the basics of coaching and counselling in Year 1, and offer a further in-depth programme in Year 2, in which you can also specialise in the field of your choice. It is possible to follow both years, or the first year only. In Dutch, you can choose from several specialisation programmes and shorter-term courses, in which you can learn more about various themes and coaching methods, in addition to our basic skills programme. We keep adding to our specialisation programmes in English as well, so please keep an eye on our website for the options in this field.
Why choose the ACC:
- Experience in training coaches and counsellors since 1996.
- All ACC-teachers are experts in the field: you will learn from experienced trainers/coaches/counsellors, who can draw upon their own experience and use topical cases from their own practice.
- We believe in a personal approach, both in class and in the contact between students and the employees of the ACC.
- Payment in instalments is possible (as long as the amount due has been paid in full before the start of the programme).
- Our courses are exempt from btw (VAT).