Open House on the 29th of January 2022 in Amstelveen
Would you like to discover whether a coaching/counselling career suits you? Or are you already a coach and would you like to know more about the ACC’s specialisation programmes? If so, feel free to register for our open house on Saturday the 29th of January in the Paaskerk in Amstelveen. Participation for this open house is free of charge.
Open House in Amstelveen
During the open house you will be able to:
- Receive information about all our training programmes.
- Meet the ACC’s teachers and staff.
- Receive advice on which training programme suits you best.
Present teachers during the Open House
The following teachers will be present during the Open House:
- Arjan van Dijk – programme Coaching and Counselling Year 2
- Karen Walthuis – programme Provocative Coaching
- Lya Young-Afat – programme Coaching and Counselling Year 1
- Margarita Bernal – programme Coaching and Counselling Year 1
Is the teacher for your specific programme not mentioned in the list above? The ACC also organises an online information session on Wednesday the 16th of February 2022. You can check if the teacher for your programme is listed here, and meet the teacher of your choice during the meet & greet at the online information session. If you wish, you can register for both this open house and the online information session separately. Please click here for more information about the online information session in February.
We kindly ask you to come to the open house only if you have registered via our registration form.