Explanation of registration process for training programmes
How exciting that you are about to register for our training programme! The registration process consists of a number of steps:
- Please fill in your personal details and payment preferences in the next step. You can choose between paying the full amount at once or in 3 instalments (if enough time remains before the start of the training programme).
- After you have submitted your registration, you will receive a preliminary confirmation email (please check your spam filter if nothing appears in your inbox).
- The preliminary confirmation email contains a link to a questionnaire. Before we can finalise your registration, we need to hear a little about your background and your motivation to follow the programme. This is important to make sure you have made the right choice, are able to successfully complete the programme, and also to warrant group dynamics.
- Based on this questionnaire, we will assess whether your registration can be finalised. So please return the questionnaire to us as soon as possible.
- As soon as we have received your completed questionnaire, we will assess this and inform you as soon as possible whether you have been admitted to the training programme. Should we have any further questions, we will contact you in person first.
- After you have been officially registered, you will receive an invoice for the tuition. Upon full payment thereof, you will be entitled to start with the training programme.
NB: The programme will only be able to start if we have received a sufficient number of registrations. We will confirm the start of the programme no later than two weeks prior to the first day of class.