Explanation of the registration process
Hi there! You are about to register for our training programme. The registration process consists of a number of steps:
- Please fill in your personal details on the next page to submit your initial application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a preliminary confirmation email (please check your spam filter if nothing appears in your inbox).
- The confirmation email contains a link to a questionnaire.* Based on this questionnaire, we will assess whether your registration can be finalised. So please return it to us as soon as possible! In the questionnaire you can also fill in your payment preferences and indicate whether you would like to apply for the STAP budget of the Dutch government.
- After we have received your completed questionnaire, we will inform you as soon as possible whether you have been admitted to the training programme.
- Once you have been officially registered, you will receive an invoice for the tuition. After full payment of the tuition, you will be entitled to start with the training programme.
* Before we can finalise your registration, we need to hear a little more about your background and your motivation to follow the programme. This is important to make sure you have made the right choice, are able to successfully complete the programme, and also to warrant group dynamics.
NB: The programme will only be able to start with a sufficient number of registrations. We will confirm the start of the programme no later than two weeks prior to the first day of class.